Monday, January 7, 2008

Follow-up training modules

General consensus for follow-up lessons

1. Creating templates
2. Review Setting up HVAC system definitions and routing preferences
3. Creating schedules
4. Creating 3D equipment libraries with smart connections
5. Tagging and Annotation set up

Also, in regard to the timeframe for these 1 hour training modules I received three requests we do the training from 3:00-4:00 pm. Unless, I hear from more than three of you that this is not the best time I will be making our future plans based on this timeframe.

I'm tentaively planning January 16th as the first of a series of follow-up web-based lessons. Please pencil in 3;00 - 4:00 on your schedules. I will include the lesson objectives tomorrow.

DaveQ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

January 16 is good for traininig for me except the time needs to be earlier for me and Bob in our office normally has coordination meetings Wednesday afternoon. I will check with Bob tommorrow and suggest a different time and possibly day.

DaveQ said...

Is there any interest in learning about AutoCAD MEP dimensioning, and AutoCAD MEP views, various types?

BethPowell said...

This would be good to cover in the Intermediate class.